Weighing less than 7 lbs., this lockable welded steel storage box is designed to secure a tablet or firearm and protect valuables while carrying by hand between locations, during travel, inside a vehicle, home or office. Convenient pre-drilled holes allow for easy mounting to solid surfaces including airline cockpits, fleet & service vehicles, home or office environments. Access ports are built in to accommodate power and data transfer cables.
Exclusive lid restrictor hinge stop design prevents lid from dropping open when mounted to a solid surface and can be quickly removed to open the lid fully when on the go. The lid restrictor kit allows either 3” or 5” lid opening, if desired. Keyless entry is provided by Tuffy’s 3 digit combination lock with a two-point steel cam for added security. The included 2 ft. long, 2000 pound test, steel security cable secures the safe to any sturdy mounting surface by attaching to the ⅛" steel security cable anchor point. The inside is lined with low-density foam to protect the contents, while compression bumpers keep the lid vibration-free when closed.
Features & Benefits
- Weighs Less Than 7 Lbs. (empty without cable)
- Convenient pre-drilled holes allow for easy mounting to solid surfaces.
- Convenient access ports are built in to accomodate power and data transfer cables.
- Exclusive lid restrictor kit prevents lid from dropping open and allows either 3” or 5” lid opening, if desired, for convenience when surface mounting.
- Keyless entry with two-point steel cam for added security.
- 2 ft. long, 2000 pound test steel security cable included.
- 1/8” Steel anchor point.
- Durable texture powder coat finish
- Lined with low-density foam to protect the contents.
- Compression bumpers keep the lid vibration-free when closed
- Designed to accommodate most 10” tablets; iPad Air, Galaxy Tab S 10.5, Google Nexus 9, and larger devices like the Microsoft Surface, and 11” Macbook Air.
- Any vehicle with sufficient space or structural mounting surface inside a home, shop or office.
Fits the following vehicles